Freeflix HQ APK offers an incredible variety of features and characteristics as we’ve seen in previous articles.
But definitely, the best part is that you can install it on almost any device.
Today, we’ll explain to you how to install this wonderful app on Android devices, computer, Roku TV and Amazon FireStick or FireTV. Just remember to follow each step carefully and you’ll be streaming your favorite content on the device of your choice.
How to Install Freeflix HQ APK For Android Smart Phone?
This is probably the easiest device for installing the app. Actually, it was designed for this OS, that’s why the download is so direct. Simply follow these steps:
- Step 1:
Download the latest version of Freeflix APK.
- Step 2:
On your Android device, go to settings and enable “unknown sources” so you can install the app.
- Step 3:
Finally, Execute the APK file and in a few minutes, the download will be done!
This method is very simple too, but you’ll need an extra step in comparison with installing it on Android. The trick is that you need your computer to work as an Android device, so you need an emulator. Follow these steps:
- Download an android emulator (BlueStacks, KMPlayer i.e)
- Download the APK file for the app.
- Launch the emulator.
- From the emulator, run the APK file.
- The installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Remember you’ll always need to launch the emulator to use the app.
For ROKU TV
For downloading the app on this device, you’ll need to use the adapted channel instead of the APK file. Just follow these simple steps:
- Start your ROKU tv and click on the option “transmission channel” located in the main menu.
- On the search bar, type “WatchFreeFlix”.
- Click on it and then on “add channel”
- Wait for a few minutes and you’ll be able to watch all the Freeflix content on your ROKU.
For FireStick (or) FireTV
This is the longest procedure for installing the app since it’s not official and you can’t do it directly from the Appstore. But the procedure is still fairly easy if you follow all the steps carefully:
- On the Home Screen, go to the device section and enable “unknown sources” from the developers’ options.
- Then you’ll need to download the “ES Explorer” app from the Amazon App Store.
- Launch the ES Explorer once the download is done.
- Go to tools and then click on “download manager” from the Explorer.
- Click on “+New”.
- On “Path” type EXACTLY this direction “http://freeflixhq.com/apk/ffhq_v3.0.7.apk”
- Then type “Freeflix” for “name”.
- Click on “download now”.
- Once it’s done, click on “open file” and the installation on your Fire Tv will start.
- After it’s completed, go to your Fire TV home screen and launch the app.
NOTE: it’s important to remark that using this app on some devices is not permitted, so we recommend you use a VPN to protect yourself from any legal consequence. Also, when installing Freeflix HQ APK on some devices, you may not see them on the home screen. On those cases, search for “Manage installed apps” and you’ll find the icon.
Useful Content: Install Live NetTV APK for Android with simple steps Follow This Link.