Are you interested in watching the hundreds of TV channels from around the globe on your PC? Meet Live NetTV for PC. The app provides more than 800 channels in various languages from different parts of the world.
The service is free of charge so it is a very attractive solution if you are not ready to pay for the cable or internet TV. All the channels are sorted out into 9 categories: Entertainment, Movies, Sports, Music, Documentary, Kids, Religious, Cooking, and News. So, you can find everything on your taste. All you need is a stable internet connection and your personal computer on Windows.
- Hundreds of channels. There are more than 800 channels available to stream. Watch them whenever you want.
- Daily updates. The development team updates the channel links on an everyday basis. They check all the channels and fix the link if it is unavailable for any reason as soon as possible. So, be sure that your channel list is always fresh and all the channels are working.
- Free of charge. There are no any subscription fees, no signups, no hidden payments — nothing at all! You use the service for free.
- Request the channel. Do you want to watch your favorite TV channel on the app but can’t find it? Contact the support team and they will gladly add the channel. Just wait for several days.
- Customer reports. Channel is freezing, the image disappears, or found something wrong in the app? Contact the developers through the sidebar.
- Notifications. Do you want to keep in touch with the latest news and want to get the information about the new channels added? With smart notifications, you will not miss any news!
How to Download and install Free Live NetTV for PC?
Officially Live NetTV is designed for Android devices. How can you use on your PC? You will require the Android emulator called BlueStacks. Why this app and not any other? BlueStacks is the only emulator which allows to run any application on your PC and process it on any Windows OS edition.
Now let’s see how you can get the app and install Live NetTV for Laptop:
Go to BlueStacks official website and download the installation file. The app supports dozens of languages so you will be able to use it even if English is not your native language.
Run BlueStacks installer from your hard drive, follow the install wizard commands and complete the installation.
Go to the Live NetTV website and download the application .apk file.
Launch the BlueStacks and in the main window, click Install APK button.
Select the folder where you saved the .apk file, click on the file, and then click on the Open button to start the installation process.
After installation, go the applications menu in BlueStacks, find the Live NetTV for windows, and click to launch it.
Select the category, choose a channel and enjoy watching!
How to update Live NetTV on PC
As Live NetTV is not available in Play Market, the best way to update the Live NetTV for PC is to get the latest version of the app on its official website. There are two options available:
- You get the file through the emulated Android and install it as an application.
- You install the update through the BlueStacks like you installed it (see the previous section).
Anyway, you get the same result. We advise checking for updates regularly.
Live NetTV for PC is one of the best apps to watch TV channels online for free. So, get the application right now!
Recommended: Free Download Live NetTV APK for Android to watch favorite TV Sports channels.